Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Plus size two piece

I don't know about you guys but I cannot wait to get myself a plus size bikini this Summer. I've been thinking about it since so many high waisted bottoms are available but reading a post by Chastity Garner on her Garner Style blog really pushed be toward going for it. 

I know it might not be a big deal to some people but for me this will be the first two piece swimsuit I've worn in my entire life. I'll post pics as soon as I get a two piece.

How about you? Anyone else planning on venturing into the world of plus size bikinis or have you already been wearing them and helped kick off the trend?

Plus size two piece


Old Navy bikini bathing suit
$25 - oldnavy.gap.com

Beach bathing suit
simplybe.com

Flora Bella metallic handbag
$130 - calypsostbarth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment