Monday, May 14, 2012

Introducing Ari's Gourmet Olive Oils

Hey guys I'm super excited to announce I now have hand crafted infused olive oils available. I made one for my Mother in law for Mother's day and she loved it. These oils are hand crafted and a great way to spice up any regular meal.

Add these oils to your dish and get instant Rockstar status in the kitchen.

Each bottle is hand crafted, hand decorated and includes a recipe idea card to help you make delicious gourmet meals no matter your cooking skill level.

I will also add a personal message on the bottle itself if you'd like to give one as a gift etc. 

The bottle pictured above is the 25 oz.

The currently available flavor combinations are below.
If there is a different combo you would like just ask, chances are I'll be able to make for you.

Rosemary
Garlic
Lemon
Chili
Basil

Rosemary & Garlic
Lemon & Garlic
Lemon & chili
Basil & Garlic
Basil and Lemon
Chili & garlic









Sizes
Flavors
Personal message on bottle.



1 comment: