Monday, May 14, 2012

Introducing Ari's Gourmet Olive Oils

Hey guys I'm super excited to announce I now have hand crafted infused olive oils available. I made one for my Mother in law for Mother's day and she loved it. These oils are hand crafted and a great way to spice up any regular meal.

Add these oils to your dish and get instant Rockstar status in the kitchen.

Each bottle is hand crafted, hand decorated and includes a recipe idea card to help you make delicious gourmet meals no matter your cooking skill level.

I will also add a personal message on the bottle itself if you'd like to give one as a gift etc. 

The bottle pictured above is the 25 oz.

The currently available flavor combinations are below.
If there is a different combo you would like just ask, chances are I'll be able to make for you.

Rosemary
Garlic
Lemon
Chili
Basil

Rosemary & Garlic
Lemon & Garlic
Lemon & chili
Basil & Garlic
Basil and Lemon
Chili & garlic









Sizes
Flavors
Personal message on bottle.



3 comments:

  1. It is fantastic site...thankssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. 真愛旅舍app
    小可愛視訊聊天室-裸聊直播間
    免費視訊-真愛旅舍 聊天室
    美女視訊影音-真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    視訊聊天交友-美女裸聊視頻直播間
    視訊美女-做愛裸聊室
    金瓶梅視訊-293真人秀場聊天室
    173免費視訊-視頻真人秀聊天室福利
    ut聊天室視訊-真人裸聊秀場
    live173影音視訊live秀-台灣uu視頻聊天室
    夫妻視頻交友QQ群黑色絲網襪美女視頻日本激情黃色圖片黃色AV視頻網站85街官網st論壇
    免費午夜秀視頻聊天室你懂的真人美女主播裸體視頻性愛淫蕩色情3級約愛視頻背包客棧論壇
    同城美女視頻聊天室真愛旅舍午夜祼聊直播間快播AV毛片日本成人AV片全球成人情色論壇
    韓國美女主播聊天室美女主播聊天室午夜直播間成人很黃很色的動態圖台灣影視論壇
    如何找聊天室主播視頻美女主播的不雅視頻午夜秀場免費直播間色女孩綜合網天堂私服論壇

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such
    Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease.contact Dr Itua for any kind of herbal product and remedies through Email Or Website.. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete