Saturday, January 3, 2009

Target pantyhose fail

Ok I usually like Target. It's Wal-mart I hate (yet somehow always end up at).

Seriously though, is it too much to ask that a pair pantyhose that claim to fit a woman 25 lbs heavier and 4 inches taller than me be able to fit me. Am I the only one who thinks those little charts on the back of the package should stop lying to me and just admit they don't fit girls my size?

I don't care if your pantyhose are not plus friendly but please don't claim to be if you aren't. It is so frustrating to open up a pair of nylons and instead of getting them on easily you feel like you're stuffing sausages. It's not bad enough I get home with something I can't use wasting both my time and money, but then I get frustrated and often have to go bare legged because I thought I could trust that darn package. Shame on me for falling for it, but no more. No more will I use untrusted brands of pantyhose I'm sticking to my guns and buying several pairs of just my size pantyhose so I don't have to go through this again.

So ladies if you are a plus size lady and for some odd reason want your pantyhose to fit I recommend Just my size and I suggest you steer clear of assets brand.

If you know of any other brands that don't fit when they're supposed to please let me know and by all means let me know if you find a brand that fits great as well.

*Edit* The other brand I got from Target that claimed to fit me and didn't was "Solutions" by Hanes


No comments:

Post a Comment